DM Wheel Systems specializes in machining different metals and plastics. Due to our diversity in machines, we can make a wide variety of products with high accuracy. Our company is no turning workplace, but we do have one. This results in customers switching quicker to one-stop shopping. Discussing turned parts, wheel systems and shafts at one company, gives us the opportunity to take care of our customers so that they can concentrate on their core business.
As we are more flexible in the market, we can also better respond to the needs and requirements of our customers. This may include the rapid turning of a wheel core to shorten delivery times. The tread can be added afterwards, and this often saves a lot of time.
What does this process look like?
It starts with carefully listening to each other and get to know one another. This seems easy, but it's often a difficult starting point due to time pressure from the market. However, important synergy can occur in such a meeting. By co-engineering with our customers, we aim to realize the functionalities of the products under the best conditions. By coordinating this optimally with each other, we can produce the products following modern techniques. We aim to automatically or semi-automatically produce the products as much as possible.
Once the needs are established and everything has been discussed and approved, we can then move forward to more detailed designs and usually start with making one or a few prototypes. This way we are sure that everything that has been discussed as a design, is correct. We can measure all important dimensions and tolerances in our measuring room and include a measuring report, when needed. During the process, interim measurements are also taken to monitor the agreements made, so that we have control over our production process.
Let us take care
We take care of different steps of the supply chain of our customers, so that they can concentrate on their core business. Therefore, we would like to invite you to visit our office and factory.
The total structure can also be made by combining various areas of. This not only concerns the combination of several operations on one machine, but also of various operations such as CNC turning / milling / welding / vulcanising / laser cutting / pressing / drilling / sawing etc. The turning diameters range from Ø 6 to Ø 600 mm in different lengths. We use and process different kinds of materials such as:
- steel (different qualities)
- plastics (cast nylon, polyoxymethylene, heat-resistant plastics)
- stainless steel
Curious about the possibilities? Don't hesitate and contact us, we are keen on helping out!
Collaborating on the solution
View all cases
- Innovative Dutch co-engineering designOptimization of the warehouse
- ConstructionLive your ultimate dream!
- Agricultural InnovationGood quality feed is vital
- Toppers in ConcertEntertainment on wheels!
- Heavy-duty drive wheels for waste processingA smooth waste stream without congestion
- Revolving doorsPowered solutions in supply chain revolving doors
- Bulk transshipmentHoppers with smoothly running top covers
- Heavy duty and engineeringThe wheel solution for the screw conveyor system of large silos for agricultural bulk such as potato starch
- Productive production linesThe wheel solution for movable and connecting production systems
- The right wheel solution for smokeriesHygiene, health and high quality
- The wheel solution for flexible automatic storage systemsCost-efficient warehouse automation
- A rotating, multifunctional standThe noiseless wheel solution for the theatre world