Series ZA ball bearing, Swivel castors SG-zinc plated with plate fitting up to 1800kg
- Welded steel swivelcastors series SGZ
- Swivel head with steel hardened axial grooved ball bearing and a steel hardened tapered roller bearing.
- Castors are zinc plated, on request also grey (RAL 9007) lacquer coated.
- Different dimensions on request.
- Tread: firmly bonded cast polyurethane tyre, hardness 95° ± 3° Shore A.
- Wheel centre: cast iron, blue lacquered.
- Temperature range: -30°C to +80°C.
The particularly shock- and wear resistant wheels, in combination with heavy duty SG castors result in robust, maintenance free caster wheels with good rolling characteristics at medium to very heavy loads.
These heavy duty caster wheels are suitable for extreme applications with regular peak-loads, at intensive use on inferior floors, where high requirements are made to comfort and low rolling resistance and greases or oils play a part, a fine wheel-castor combination with a thick damping tread and a long service life.
- Heavy duty wheel brake, type ER.
- Heavy duty directional lock, type RV.
- Footguard, type VB.
All available sizes
|Looking for a customized wheel solutions?||Get a personal wheel advice »|
|Overall height swivel castor|
|Top plate outer dimensions|
|Bolt hole spacing|
|Fixing hole diameter|
|Load capacity 4 km/h|
Did you find your wheel solution?