The wheel solution for flexible automatic storage systemsCost-efficient warehouse automation
24/7 competitive in the market
What is the main challenge for large warehouses with a lot of logistic operations? The integration of an automatic logistic system that considers space, employee costs, speed and reliability. In addition, such a system needs to work at all times in order to compete 24/7 within the market.
iCUBE: the most flexible, modular and cost-efficient automatic storage system
Our client Logiqs has developed iCUBE as an innovative warehouse automation solution. This flexible, modular and cost-efficient automatic storage system enables the target group to arrange its warehouse operations as efficient as possible. This, of course, should be complemented by a suitable wheel solution! Logiqs chose to partner up with our company, specialising in the production of the perfect wheel for their system.
In order to develop the right wheel solution, we formulated the following success factors in collaboration with the engineers of Logiqs:
Fast and flexible production
Resistant to many stop-and-go-movements
Tailored wheel solutions
As Logiqs develops the iCUBE-system for its customers on demand, the varying wheel solution should also be made on demand:
- Drive wheels with and without bung holes
- Various core halves in aluminium and steel
- Varying treads
- A special rubber compound
- A polyurethane compound for heavier versions
Thanks to this diversity, we can offer the wheel solution that fits the stated wishes and requirements that the iCUBE needs to meet. We produce the cores of our wheel solution in house, quickly and made to order. The rubber compound we use, came out as the best option and we can vulcanise it quickly. The polyurethane version can be supplied easily, which ensures quick handling.
The power of cooperation
Because we could combine our knowledge and expertise with the knowledge of the engineers of Logiqs, we were able to deliver exactly what we were asked to. During our long-standing relationship with Logiqs, we know how to constantly enhance each other's. Together we keep on developing our ideas to obtain the optimal result. Therefore, we strongly believe in the power of innovative cooperation!
The delivered customization
Looking for a tailor-made wheel solution for your warehouse automation?
We can also provide your warehouse automation with the perfect wheel solution, precisely tailored.
- Polyurethane guide rollers with ballbearingView »
- POM (Polyacetal) guide rollers with ballbearingView »
- Series R ball bearing, Solid nylon (polyamide 6)View »
- Series LA (Arbo) ball bearing, WheelsView »
- Series R ball bearing, Polyamide 6 with injected polyurethane treadView »
- Series V H7 bore with keyway, Drive wheels with thin and thick tread - Basic programView »
- Vulkollan guide rollers with ballbearingView »
- Series R ball bearing, Steel core with cast polyurethaneView »
- Series ER H7 bore with keyway, Drive wheels with elastic rubber up to 210kgView »