Manufacturing on Demand
We are not avoiding any technological challenge in order to improve the world of mobility
Techniques are changing at the speed of lightning. That is why we realize tailored wheel solutions. With a team of specialists we are working on innovation on a daily basis. Not only for our customers, but also for ourselves. In addition to developing technological solutions, we also developed a solution for ourselves by moving to a beautiful new building where we have plenty of space for all our plans.
New corporate film
With our new corporate film we would like to give you a look behind the scenes. It is a short description of our story and hopefully a trigger for you to visit us and look at and discuss the various possibilities because there is so much more possible! We are happy to welcome you! Are you intrigued? Please give us a call or send us an e-mail to make an appointment. Preferably at our office so that we can show you everything at the same time. However, if you prefer otherwise, we are also happy to visit you. Are you curious about who we are?
See you soon!
Curious about our latest and best-selling wheel solutions? Order a free copy of our catalog now. We’ll send one straight to you!
Our 2021 Selection product catalogue features highlights from our latest custom-made solutions as well as information on wheel selection and the wide range of possibilities available to you with our in-house manufacturing processes.
Be the first to know about the latest possibilities in high-tech wheel solutions.
Corona virus update - DM Wheel Systems
Despite the situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19), DM Wheel Systems is currently still very capable of producing and delivering its products. We too are following the regulations of our National Institute for Public Health and Environment (RIVM) and adjusting our policies, daily where necessary. Everyone's health is the number one priority. Receiving orders from other parts of the world may be problematic right now. Do let us know if we can help you solve any engineering challenges (for example: turning, axles or wheel systems). We’ll work together with you to find and manufacture a satisfactory solution. Perhaps this extra time (however bizarre) gives you the opportunity to look deeper into your engineering challenges and find better long-term solutions. In normal circumstances, there is rarely time for this approach. Our technical staff are available by phone, email or conference call.
Stay safe people! Keep your distance and pay attention to each other. We wish you lots of strength and the best of health in these bizarre times.
- Innovative Dutch co-engineering designOptimization of the warehouse
- ConstructionLive your ultimate dream!
- Agricultural InnovationGood quality feed is vital
- Toppers in ConcertEntertainment on wheels!
- Heavy-duty drive wheels for waste processingA smooth waste stream without congestion
- Revolving doorsPowered solutions in supply chain revolving doors
- Bulk transshipmentHoppers with smoothly running top covers
- Heavy duty and engineeringThe wheel solution for the screw conveyor system of large silos for agricultural bulk such as potato starch
- Productive production linesThe wheel solution for movable and connecting production systems
- The right wheel solution for smokeriesHygiene, health and high quality
- The wheel solution for flexible automatic storage systemsCost-efficient warehouse automation
- A rotating, multifunctional standThe noiseless wheel solution for the theatre world
- Prevent physical strain in the waste industryObtain user comfort with the right wheel solution
- Fast rollercoaster? Safe wheel solution!From amusement park to fun fair
- The wheel solution that generates profitIncreased productivity for horticulture companies
- 24/7 forage without a farmerThe perfect wheel solution for an AGV feeding system
DM Wheel Systems engineer Noud is on a special mission: during the next few weeks he will mentor his team of young robotics enthusiasts and ...Continue reading »
We are proud to present our latest development. Containers Castors further developed. Read more»...Continue reading »