I have been working as a Warehouse Manager at DM Wheel Systems since 2012. It's my job to handle all orders and incoming packages in a structured way. Sometimes, everything comes at the same time: a lot of packages to unpack and a pile of orders to ship. It's my mission to have a clean sheet at the end of the day, so that I can say that all orders have been shipped on time.
The right balance:
We always make sure that our workload can be managed every day. We do this by keeping a close eye on what is coming up. We arrange everything in such a way that we are never a step behind. This way we are ahead of problems and keep an overview, which keeps your head fresh. And if you go home with a satisfied feeling every day...then you stay in balance.
What I love to do:
To go on trips with my family! In addition, I train a football team and we regularly go for a drink with a group of friends.
- Innovative Dutch co-engineering designOptimization of the warehouse
- ConstructionLive your ultimate dream!
- Agricultural InnovationGood quality feed is vital
- Toppers in ConcertEntertainment on wheels!
- Heavy-duty drive wheels for waste processingA smooth waste stream without congestion
- Revolving doorsPowered solutions in supply chain revolving doors
- Bulk transshipmentHoppers with smoothly running top covers
- Heavy duty and engineeringThe wheel solution for the screw conveyor system of large silos for agricultural bulk such as potato starch
- Productive production linesThe wheel solution for movable and connecting production systems
- The right wheel solution for smokeriesHygiene, health and high quality
- The wheel solution for flexible automatic storage systemsCost-efficient warehouse automation
- A rotating, multifunctional standThe noiseless wheel solution for the theatre world
- Prevent physical strain in the waste industryObtain user comfort with the right wheel solution
- Fast rollercoaster? Safe wheel solution!From amusement park to fun fair
- The wheel solution that generates profitIncreased productivity for horticulture companies
- 24/7 forage without a farmerThe perfect wheel solution for an AGV feeding system
DM Wheel Systems engineer Noud is on a special mission: during the next few weeks he will mentor his team of young robotics enthusiasts and ...Continue reading »
We are proud to present our latest development. Containers Castors further developed. Read more»...Continue reading »