My goal? The customer! After discussing the possibilities together, finding the ultimate solution really gives me a kick.
The right balance:
I find my balance in sports, which I do several times a week. In addition, I like spending beautiful evenings with the ones I love, accompanied by something to eat and something to drink of course.
What I love to do:
Being born and raised in Brabant, I am a Burgundian by heart. At my place, the barbecue is therefore lit on regularly! Regardless of the weather. This way a beautiful evening with my wife and children is quickly realized.
- Innovative Dutch co-engineering designOptimization of the warehouse
- ConstructionLive your ultimate dream!
- Agricultural InnovationGood quality feed is vital
- Toppers in ConcertEntertainment on wheels!
- Heavy-duty drive wheels for waste processingA smooth waste stream without congestion
- Revolving doorsPowered solutions in supply chain revolving doors
- Bulk transshipmentHoppers with smoothly running top covers
- Heavy duty and engineeringThe wheel solution for the screw conveyor system of large silos for agricultural bulk such as potato starch
- Productive production linesThe wheel solution for movable and connecting production systems
- The right wheel solution for smokeriesHygiene, health and high quality
- The wheel solution for flexible automatic storage systemsCost-efficient warehouse automation
- A rotating, multifunctional standThe noiseless wheel solution for the theatre world
- Prevent physical strain in the waste industryObtain user comfort with the right wheel solution
- Fast rollercoaster? Safe wheel solution!From amusement park to fun fair
- The wheel solution that generates profitIncreased productivity for horticulture companies
- 24/7 forage without a farmerThe perfect wheel solution for an AGV feeding system
DM Wheel Systems engineer Noud is on a special mission: during the next few weeks he will mentor his team of young robotics enthusiasts and ...Continue reading »
We are proud to present our latest development. Containers Castors further developed. Read more»...Continue reading »